Different dies in one single tool
- Cover a broad range of die widths, therefore less tool exchange.
- Bending up to 30°, especially ideal for high-tensile materials with large spring back.
- Reduced marking of the plate part with the hardened roller bars.
- Minimum wear of the bending radii because of hardened roller bars.
- 10% less press force required.
- Easily change bend radius by adjusting die widths.
- Reduction of down times by as much as 30% because adjustment spacer bars are quick and easy to exchange.
- Minimum maintenance costs.
- Extremely small collision contour, more difficult bends are possible with the added bending freedom.
- Can be used on both new and existing press brakes.
- Modular in design; the user can start buying the die length he needs and add extra die modules later as needed.
- Use “Insert dies” and single V-die holders to extend die opening range.
- High level of precision and consistency over the long term.
- Modular design has interchangeable components for quick and low cost repair.
- Very high value for the investment.