B-LIGHT a solution that draws a visible laser beam on the sheet metal to simulate the bending line. Ideal to produce all types of profiles whereby th…
|Laser tracker||600 mm||3.00|
Laser tracker draw a visible laser beam on the sheet metal to simulate the bending line
The Laser Tracker is fixed directly to the press brake and is powered via the machine connection.
The upper connexion is made according to the type of your press brake.
- Some programming parts will no longer be necessary and precision will become millimeter and instantaneous
- Speed of execution and accuracy
- Functional and compact design
- Certainty of a reliable result even in multi-station
They are ideal for:
- CONICAL BENDING (funnels and hoppers)
- REINFORCEMENTS (bending of transversal ribs for thin panels)
- IRREGULAR PROFILES difficult to be positioned against backgauges
- MARKED BENDING (laser marking or other reference marking)
MORE THAN 67% TIME SAVED IN SHEET METAL POSITIONING
Extremely versatile and flexible magnetic bracket
Side reference to be fixed directly to the tool
Fixed side reference to be applied directly to the tool
Universal bending line tracking system which helps the operator during the bending process with the sheet metal positioning.