Workplace Health Safety & Security Policy
Rolleri Holding SpA is committed to create the safest place to work in, believing that maintaining safety and security is paramount and that they exist when personnel are enabled to fulfil their roles without undue risk to health or life.
This is why Rolleri Holding SpA has implemented and put into practice its safety and security management system, which abides by the rules of ISO 45001 certification and aims to constantly improve the outcomes by following internal rules, actual laws and the nature and level of risk.
In order to concretely reach these goals, Rolleri Holding SpA appoints Rolleri SpA, Rolleri Manufacturing Srl and Tecmu I.E. Srl the following tasks:
- Keep a high level of conformity to the actual laws by adopting a reporting system;
- Prevent, reduce and eliminate accidents (including near misses), injuries and illness by focusing on real and potential causes;
- Meet the requirements expressed by the referring laws;
- Spread objectives and improvements of the program;
- Make available the necessary resources for the actual application of the system;
- Actively engage and consult employees;
- Raise awareness on risk perception, preventive actions and protective measures adopted;
- Regularly re-examine the policy to check for contents that can be improved.
The company has already intervened to:
- Reduce risk of injuries, thanks to new technologically evolved machines and personnel awareness through several safety and security courses;
- Keep under control noise and chemical agents’ exposure by defining actions where they are necessary;
- Raise personnel awareness by planning regular training on safety and security.
Rolleri Holding Spa recognizes that being chosen and appreciated by the customer means:
The objectives that Rolleri Holding SpA assigns to the subsidiaries Rolleri SpA and Rolleri Manufacturing Srl are:
- To understand the needs and expectations of the customer and other interested parties;
- To offer the customer all their problem solving skills to meet their needs;
- Responsibly perform the intended functions and duties assigned to each member of the organization, considering as their customer the colleague who is downstream in carrying out any activity and considering the one who is upstream as a supplier;
- Always and accurately identify the components of the value proposition and the quality expected and perceived by the Customer;
- Keep their know-how constantly updated, to be able to offer the customer the best of technology;
- to pursue technological innovation;
- To obtain, through the efficient management of available resources, sufficient margins to support development investments;
- To produce with the lowest possible defect index;
- Designing complete solutions that meet customer requirements and expectations increase the value of the brand perceived by the customer.
To achieve these objectives, the Board of Directors intends to promote, develop and support the activities related to:
- Involvement of subsidiaries' staff;
- Training at all company levels of the subsidiaries;
- Definition of adequate investments for the continuous improvement of the company.
In carrying out its mission, Rolleri Holding SpA undertakes to monitor that the subsidiaries:
- For customers, develop a value proposition by providing products and services that meet contractual and mandatory requirements, demonstrate transparency and reliability, ensure quality at competitive prices, including through analysis and cost containment;
- For suppliers, favor a fruitful collaboration in order to be able to be an active part in defining the performance and characteristics of the product and service requested by the Customer;
- For employees encourage growth and a sense of responsibility aimed at guaranteeing profitable and serene professional relationships and a healthy, safe and satisfying work environment.
Personal data protection
Using our website is not possible without give your personal data. The collection of personal data (name, address, e-mail) on our pages is elaborated on a voluntary base. Data with no authorization won’t be transmitted to third parts.
Please note that data transmitted via the internet (e.g. via email communication) may be subject to security breaches. Complete protection of your data from third-party access is not possible.
Third parts are not allowed to use contact data to send info material and advertising not requested. Rolleri reserve its right to proceed with legal action in this case (for example advertising or spam)
SHIPPING TIME: within 3 days for goods in stock
GENERAL: All products are to consider Rolleri’s property until the receipt of payment. Rolleri reserve its right to modify prices, technical features, drawings and photos. We decline any responsibility for misprints.
COPYRIGHT: All Rolleri publications and national adoptions thereof are protected by copyright. Therefore and unsell otherwise specified, no part of an Rolleri publication or a national adoption thereof may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, microfilm and scanning, without a permission in writing from the publisher.
Exclusion from liability
Via Artigiani, 8 – Loc. Cabina
29020 Vigolzone (PC) – Italia
Tel. +39 0523 87 09 05
Fax: +39 0523 87 90 30
Reg. Soc. Trib. PC n.
REA PC n.
Cod. Fisc. e P.IVA
LIABILITY FOR LINKS
Our website contains links to web pages from third parts. We do not have any control on them. Supplier and operator are responsible for contents, so we exclude any liability. When the link is created we verify third parts websites for any violation. We cannot do a continued revision of every content of linked pages to check up on violations, In case we find any we will remove the link immediately
The website content created by the site operators is protected by the Italian copyright.Therefore and unsell otherwise specified, no part of an Rolleri publication or a national adoption thereof may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, microfilm and scanning, without a permission in writing from the publisher These documents may be copied and reproduced exclusively for personal and private use and not commercial. Despite contents had not be compiled by the operator, third parts copyright have to be respected. In particular, contents of third parts are marked as such. However, if you might notice any violation, we will proceed to immediately delete such contents